Thursday, April 16, 2009

Old Town Alexandria






This design was for a restaurant that is just a block away from the flower shop. They have a standing order that they get every week. It is kind of like an advertisement. And apparently they get a lot of business from people who go to that restaurant. So this is a important design and Marianne (the head designer) let me do it all by myself. She of course critiqued my work and let me in on some of her secrets of how she designs. It has been quite a growing experience so far and I have only been on the job three days!










Today I made several designs that went to places in Old Town Alexandria. The first two went to people staying at a really ritzy hotel that is right on King Street. The Pink and green one is my favorite. And the orange and yellow one has a lot of orchids in it which are delicate flowers to work with. I broke a could of flowers off just by picking up the stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment