Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8,2009

Red Peony, Large Gerber Daisy

Peach roses, white hydrangea, viburnum, hypericum, white cymbidium orchids


Orange Roses, large gerber daisy, lilac, stock










This design is $90. It had a lot of Ohhs and Awws today and then it finally sold at the end of the day.



This All Peony design was for Al Gore's wife for Mother's Day.



This All Peony design was for the President of Georgetown University's Wife for Mother's Day.





Mother's day is only two days away so there where a million things to get done. I am still kind of slow at making arrangements so in the time that I make one Marianne and Ashley can make three. It is frustrating sometimes because I do try my hardest to work fast but I don't yet have the skills that they have. These are the arrangements that I was able to finish today in between helping customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment